Learn proven SEO strategies that earn search engine trust, reputation and rankings.
- Future-proof your SEO and climb up Google
- Target keywords your customers are using
- Create your own successful SEO action plan
Every online business can benefit from Search Engine Optimization. Getting your website ranked highly on Google might seem complicated, but it really doesn’t have be.
We show you the common sense approach that search engines take when deciding which sites are relevant and reputable – and we explain how you can do everything yourself without the need for an expensive SEO agency
Search Engine Ooptimization[SEO] is becoming increasingly tricky - continuous innovations between the rival search engines, coupled with increased activity from your competitors, means that you have to identify the right strategy for your business to rank well.
This SEO training course will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that will mean more of the right kind of visitors to your website, boost online conversions and stand out in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace, ensuring the best possible return on investment.
What you'll learn on the SEO course
A high page rank in search results is a great way to get new customers to your website, and optimising your site for search engines is a core element of this. Our 1-day introductory course gives you a great understanding of the mechanisms behind robust SEO set-up and campaigns.
The SEO course topics are:
- SEO campaign strategies
- Quality & relevant website visitors
- On-page and off-page optimisation basic techniques
- Link building strategy (including social media optimisation)
- SEO pitfalls and avoiding search engine penalisation
- Index coverage and duplicate content
- Keywords research best practice
- Tracking SEO success and measuring ROI
- Competitor benchmarking
- Managing and prioritising a SEO campaign
SEO Training Courses Content
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- What is Search Engine Optimisation?
- How Search Engines work
- Planning Your SEO Strategy
- Setting your SEO Goals and Objectives
- How is Your Site Currently Performing?
- Who is Your Audience?
Choosing your Keywords and Phrases for SEO
- Find your Niche and USP
- Keyword research methods
- The Long Tail: Phrases not words
- Competition Research
Getting Found on Google (and other Search Engines)
- Search Engine Friendly Website Design
- Choice of Content Management System
- Website Usability and Design
- SEO Copywriting & Keyword Tuning
- SEO related HTML tags
- Local, Universal and Personal search
- Sitemaps – HTML and XML
Link Building for SEO
- What is PageRank?
- How Link Popularity works
- Getting Backlinks
Getting your Site Listed
- Top Search Engines and Directories
- Free Listings
- Paid Inclusion
- Strategies for Getting Listed Quickly
Search Engine Tools and Services
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Browser Plugins
Monitoring your SEO Progress
- Checking Rankings
- Link Popularity Searches
- Web Statistics
Putting SEO into Practice
- Search Engine Ooptimization Roadmap
- SEO Checklist
- Action Planning
Contact us for Corporate Seo training, Individual and Online Seo training today.